- Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in Electronic payment systems: Law and emerging technologies (Edward A. Morse ed., 2018).
- The Law of Bitcoin, the definitive guide to navigating the rules in the dynamic world of cryptocurrency
- Signing your next deal with your Twitter @username, CANADIAN JOURNAL OF LAW AND TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 13 No. 1 June 2015
- “Bitcoin and the Law”, Corporate Securities and Financial Law Report (Lexis Nexis)
- “CASL – what your business needs to know” via Canadian Internet Marketing Association website
- Can the Law Identify Pirate Bay Users Without Invading Our Privacy?
- Are Digital Currency Businesses Ready to Play by FinTRAC Rules?
- Quebec Civil Code of Procedure and Technology, December 2014 (PDF)
- The Case of Bitcoin, August 2014 (PDF)
- Canadian Senate hearings on digital currency (Nov. 4 2014)
- Right on Target? Court order a first towards legal framework for retailer liability towards banks when data breaches occur (Dec. 18 2014)
- Pirate Bay Raided by Police and Shut Down – Will this change anything? (Dec. 12 2014)
- Out with the old, in with the new age: Tech matters more than ever in Quebec’s new Civil Code of Procedure (Oct. 29 2014)
For up to date publications from Jillian Friedman follow @jillfriedman on Twitter!