We offer specialized and strategic advice on everything from outsourcings to new business models. Whether it is software development and licensing agreements or intellectual property portfolio development and management, we provide solutions. We help clients with standard IT work as well as with matters flowing from cutting-edge technology. Our goal is to let your business keep moving at a fast pace by providing balanced, pragmatic advice. We also provide insight on specialized technology issues to the Canadian regulatory sectors, such as anti-money laundering.
Risk mitigation is an important aspect for every IT businesses and can be achieved by developing and implementing corporate policies related to data security, record retention and privacy. By keeping up-to-date with legal and IT business matters, we take care to deliver the best solutions for the unique needs of our clients.
Our IT Law Expertise
- Business process and transformational outsourcing transactions
- e-Commerce ventures
- Procurement (development and implementation)
- Privacy and data security issues
- Corporate policy development and implementation
(particularly privacy, security and record retention)
- Licensing and development
- Consumer protection issues
- Intellectual property portfolio development and management